onsdag 14 januari 2009

Quiz time!

64%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?


What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Thrust-ship.I am a Thrust-ship.


I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks. What Video Game Character Are You?


17




What Flavour Are You? Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.


I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain. What Flavour Are You?


1075355241_zzermohair.jpg
You are Mohair.
You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with others, doing your share without being too weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely refuse to change your position once it is set, but that's okay since you are good at covering up your mistakes.

Vilken garntyp är du? Testa dig här...

73%

$4775.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.

88

How many cannibals could your body feed?

How Long Could You Survive Trapped In Your Own Home?

Konstigt att jag inte hittade något quiz om hur beroende man är av just quiz...

Inga kommentarer: